Nikon D90 Body w/ grip & more

Richichi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm selling my gripped D90, I am the original owner. I've taken great care of these items and there are no issues what-so-ever, you will be pleased. There are some very hardly noticeable marks on the LCD cover and that's it - this camera looks & works great !! The Zeikos grip I love, I bought it when I bought the camera and it hasn't come off - included are extra batteries too & a great collection of reading/viewing materials I purchased along the way. See photo for more details. Ask if you have any questions Thanks Ron
I have references on Fred Mirander & Ebay/Paypal.

Asking $500 I'll cover shipping & you cover payment fees if any.
Price Drop ... $475 ..... I need to sell ASAP!!

Attachments

• $D90 AD d.jpg
    $D90 AD d.jpg
    224.3 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:
Price dropped for quick sale !!
now $475

Friendly Bump - Come on guys help out a fellow photographer someone must need a great camera at a great price - I bought a D7000 just because the price was right and my whipped ass will be in a sling if I don't sell the D90 soon - make me a fair offer - Thanks :)

This section of the forum is pretty dead for sellers. Your best bet is probably ebay.

This section of the forum is pretty dead for sellers. Your best bet is probably ebay.
thanks mike !! I hear you about eBay but was trying to avoid the 12% fees between them & paypal, that's outrageous!!! Surprised though not even an offer for a decent camera in a photography forum - oh well, such is life!

Most reactions

Back