nithinkumary2k
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Oct 2, 2012
- Messages
- 11
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- United States
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
I have the following in mint condition:
Reason for Sale: Moved to Full Frame
1) Nikon D90 12.3MP DX-Format CMOS Digital SLR Camera (USA version) -- $500
It comes with:
* EN-EL3e Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery * MH-18a Quick Charger,
* UC-E4 USB Cable, EG-D2 Audio/Video Cable, * N-DC1 Neck Strap,
* BF-1A Body Cap, * DK-5 Eyepiece Cap, * DK-21 Rubber Eyecup,
* BS-1 Accessory Shoe Cap, * Nikon Software Suite CD-ROM, * And User Guides
Bought in Jan' 2011 from Amazon. I dont have the original box.
Shutter Count -- 13K.
2) Tamron AF 17-50mm F/2.8 SP XR Di II VC Zoom Lens - Nikon Mount -- $375
It comes with
* Hoya UV filter
* Original Hood
* front and rear caps
I don't have the box and papers
3) Sigma 10-20mm f/4-5.6 EX DC HSM Lens - Nikon mount -- $350
In mint condition.
It comes with
* original hood,
* original front & rear cap
* original lens case
I don't have the box and papers.
4) Sigma 30 1.4 EX DC HSM Lens -- $200
I don't have the soft case, hood and box that comes with sigma.
* Cosmetically its 6/10, You can notice the color peeling off.
* Optically the lens is in perfect condition.
Following are included in this sale:-
1) Sigma 30 1.4 Lens
2) Front and rear caps
3) Hoya Pro1 Digital 62mm MC Protector.
4) Lens soft pouch
5) lens Hood. (rubber made)
PM me your email Id, I will send the pics by tomorrow.
Reason for Sale: Moved to Full Frame
1) Nikon D90 12.3MP DX-Format CMOS Digital SLR Camera (USA version) -- $500
It comes with:
* EN-EL3e Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery * MH-18a Quick Charger,
* UC-E4 USB Cable, EG-D2 Audio/Video Cable, * N-DC1 Neck Strap,
* BF-1A Body Cap, * DK-5 Eyepiece Cap, * DK-21 Rubber Eyecup,
* BS-1 Accessory Shoe Cap, * Nikon Software Suite CD-ROM, * And User Guides
Bought in Jan' 2011 from Amazon. I dont have the original box.
Shutter Count -- 13K.
2) Tamron AF 17-50mm F/2.8 SP XR Di II VC Zoom Lens - Nikon Mount -- $375
It comes with
* Hoya UV filter
* Original Hood
* front and rear caps
I don't have the box and papers
3) Sigma 10-20mm f/4-5.6 EX DC HSM Lens - Nikon mount -- $350
In mint condition.
It comes with
* original hood,
* original front & rear cap
* original lens case
I don't have the box and papers.
4) Sigma 30 1.4 EX DC HSM Lens -- $200
I don't have the soft case, hood and box that comes with sigma.
* Cosmetically its 6/10, You can notice the color peeling off.
* Optically the lens is in perfect condition.
Following are included in this sale:-
1) Sigma 30 1.4 Lens
2) Front and rear caps
3) Hoya Pro1 Digital 62mm MC Protector.
4) Lens soft pouch
5) lens Hood. (rubber made)
PM me your email Id, I will send the pics by tomorrow.