Nikon D90 w/ kit lens, Manfrotto tripod, Lowepro bag, GND / ND filter kit

anm90

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am looking to sell all of my photography equipment. I have not used it in a few years and am looking to get out of the hobby. This setup was my baby for about a year. Everything is in excellent condition and has been extremely well cared for. This is a great kit to get you going in photography.

Do not want to deal with shipping at this point in time, so a local San Luis Obispo, CA area sale is preferred. May ship if the price is right. Buyer pays all shipping costs and paypal fees.

Here is what I have (asking price listed next to item):
- CAMERA & LENS - Nikon D90 with 18-105MM F/3.5-5.6G ED AF-S VR DX (kit lens) - $900
- BAG - LOWEPRO SLINGSHOT 200AW - $60
- TRIPOD - Manfrotto 055XPROB with 804RC2 head - about $175
FILTERS:
- COKIN P-SERIES GRADUATED NEUTRAL DENSITY FILTER KIT WITH P121L, P121M, P121S FILTERS AND COKIN "P" FILTER HOLDER - $40
- COKIN P-SERIES 67MM ADAPTER RING AND TIFFEN 67MM NEUTRAL DENSITY 0.9 (3 STOP) FILTER - $30
- TIFFEN 67MM PHOTO TWIN PACK (UVP/CP) WITH UV PROTECTION AND CIRCULAR POLARIZER FILTERS - $50

Once again, everything is in excellent condition. The camera has always been stored carefully in the bag with lens cap on. I have an 8 gb memory card that can go with the camera. There are also some lens cleaning essentials that I will include.

Please email me @ [email protected] to make an offer. Make sure to tell me that you are from TPF.

Last edited:
Good luck with selling it as a whole package locally. I can totally understand the desire to not deal with each item separately, or with shipping; however, the chance of finding someone who needs everything listed, and is willing to pay that price for it, may be a bit tricky.

Should you end up deciding to piece it out and ship, PM me and let me know what you'd take for the tripod; that's the only thing listed that I'm in the market for.

Also, not to be any bit rude but a used d90 doesn't go for that much. That price is listed brand new in box. Just keep that in mind. It might take you much longer to get it sold. Also, as mentioned, it may be easier to sell individually unless you stumble across someone that needs a whole package.
Good luck with your sale.

What is your shutter count. Thanks

Shutter count is 5637. I am now considering parting out the deal. Still trying to avoid shipping. If I must ship, buyer pays all shipping costs and paypal fees. See original post for updated prices in a few minutes.

Most reactions

Back