Nikon D90 W/ Lenses and Extras

shady195

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Up for sale I have my D90 and everything DX I have associated with it. Moved to a Full Frame camera and figure I'll use this sale to lessen the hurt it's given me, but in all reality it'll probably be used to buy some glass :lmao: Figured I'd see if anyone bites here before I put it up on ebay as I have not gotten any local responses.

Everything has been take care of, always stored when not in use, never dropped hit or anything broken. The body itself has under 5,000 actuations on it, if someone wants a more accurate number I'd be happy to give it to them, I want to say last time I checked it was around 3100 or so but I'm going to put under 5,000 just to be safe. Regardless this camera has a lot of life left in it, was purchased in march.

Everything aside from the 55-200 comes with the original box and paperwork, warranty information etc. The Camera and everything else is still under warranty. I should be able to provide receipt information if it is required.

Here whats you get.

-Nikon D90 Body with the 18-105 Kit Lens
-Nikon 35 1.8
-Nikon 55-200
-Generic Nikon Battery Grip
-4 Extra Batteries
-16GB SD Card

If I can find the extra rosewill camera bag I have, I will include that as well.

Asking $1000 OBO shipping is on me

Everyone here should know what I'm asking for all this quite reasonable, let me know if you have any questions.

Attachments

• $3Ka3Nb3H85Eb5Kb5H5cb69dbe42c8b2cc1bb5.jpg
    $3Ka3Nb3H85Eb5Kb5H5cb69dbe42c8b2cc1bb5.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 150
  • $3Ea3K43Gf5N45Fa5R6cbia8db98f5727e1e03.jpg
    $3Ea3K43Gf5N45Fa5R6cbia8db98f5727e1e03.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:
Wow no bites? Thought the price was pretty reasonable.. Going up on ebay today.

D90's have dropped quite a bit in price. Good with the sale.

Wow, I'm really tempted. Yes, D90s have dropped in price, but this still seems like a pretty great deal to me--as far as I can tell, if you sold the camera and each lens separately, and only got an average going price for them, it would still come up to about $1200--and that doesn't include the grip and incidentals. AND, if the camera really does have that few actuations--man, someone is getting a deal!

I've been planning to upgrade from the D5100 to the D7000, but sometimes I think maybe I should just snag a decent D90 instead. Mostly, I'm just getting really tired of having to pass on great deals on older AF lenses because they won't autofocus on my camera, and my poor little eyes don't do a very good job of the focus thing on their own. :lol:

Still, I'm not actually interested in ANY of those lenses, so I'd have to do the work of reselling them. Still tempting.

EDIT: The D90s do seem to have dropped a little more than what I was calculating. Still, for one with that few actuations, I'd still say this is a pretty good deal.

Last edited:
Yeah, the price is fine, it's just generally pretty hard to sell a package deal. People generally won't buy even if its a great deal, unless the package is EXACTLY what they want anyway. That kit would be OUTSTANDING for a newbie, but problem is that newbies generally are hesitant to buy used and don't regularly read this site anyway.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Most reactions

Back