What's new

Nikon D90 with Tamron 70-300VC lens

abhishekdg

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 15, 2012
Messages
175
Reaction score
11
Location
Minneapolis
Hi friends,
I am moving over to Films and hence would like to sell these to fund a Leica.

Nikon D90 - Bought 5 months back+ Nikon Bag and a nikon shutter release . Would like to sell for 600$
Tamron 70-300 VC lens - Just 3 months old. Will provide the warranty too .Mint condition . 350$.

I am located in Minneapolis, Minnesota. If interested, please let me know or drop me a mail at abhishekdg2185@gmail.com.

I would like to keep the sale locally as i am not confident enough to send it outside of Minnesota as I haven't done so ever.
 
I would like to keep the sale locally as i am not confident enough to send it outside of Minnesota as I haven't done so ever.

That's too bad. I am on the lookout for a new camera but I am Tennessee. Thanks, anyway! :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom