What's new

Nikon DX Lens 17-55mm f/2.8, 12-24mm f/4

Defy

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 24, 2009
Messages
271
Reaction score
3
Location
Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just got a D700!!!! And now these lenses are useless to me. I will try to post pictures other than the stock ones tonight but these lenses are in great condition. I think i still have the box for the 12-24mm but i don't have it for the 17-55mm. Both come with lens caps, rear cap, hoods. <br>
<br>
So if your on this site you know what theses lenses are but here are the details:<br>
<br>
1) Nikon 17-55mm f/2.8 ED-IF AF-S DX Nikkor Zoom Lens asking 850$ plus shipping SOLD!
DSC_0463.jpg

DSC_0462.jpg

DSC_0461.jpg

DSC_0459.jpg


1) Nikon 12-24mm f/4G ED-IF AF-S DX Nikkor Wide Zoom Lens asking 650$ plus shipping SOLD!
 
Last edited:
I want that 17-55 so bad..

Goodluck with the sale!
 
It's a great lens! And i would keep it but my wife uses the 18-200mm on the D300 and if she needs a fast lens i'll let her use the 24-70 i am going to get =)
 
Defy,

Just an idea for now, until you have the scratch for that 24-70 you could defy convention and actually keep your 17-55 on your d700 teamed up with a TC. Check out the reviews on Kenko 1.4 Teleplus Pro 300 AF. The combination works well as an FX 24-70(ish) f/4. Then you'll have the TC for extra reach with your 70-200.

(Nikon TC's don't work with the 17-55 f/2.8)
 
neat i didn't think about that..... I think i migh pick up the 16-35mm this weekend..... I have the cash just want to of set some of the money.
 
new prices!
 
Pics of the 17-55 please.

if its still available.
 
Sold the 70-300mm I'll get pics up tonight!
 
Everythings sold Thanks guys!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom