Brentmeister7592
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Nov 15, 2010
- Messages
- 14
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- South Florida
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Nikon DX AF-S NIKKOR 55-200mm 1:4-5.6G ED VR
I have this lens in my bag and I do not have any use for it for my style of photography, so my loss is your gain. I have less than 100 actuations on this lens and it is in perfect condition. The lens includes both the lens cap and rear mount cap, as well as the lens hood and pouch.
I am only looking to get 189 SHIPPED! Or a trade for an SB-600 flash!!!
Here are a few pics of the lens...
I have this lens in my bag and I do not have any use for it for my style of photography, so my loss is your gain. I have less than 100 actuations on this lens and it is in perfect condition. The lens includes both the lens cap and rear mount cap, as well as the lens hood and pouch.
I am only looking to get 189 SHIPPED! Or a trade for an SB-600 flash!!!
Here are a few pics of the lens...
Last edited: