What's new

Nikon Gear for Sale

CNCO

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 4, 2010
Messages
488
Reaction score
7
Location
USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Not sure why the other link doesnt work but I am reposting the ad

Selling all of gear

Nikon d80
Nikon 70-200 f2.8(hoya hd filter)
Nikon 50 f1.8(tiffen uv filter)
Nikon 18-135 f3.5(tiffen uv filter / cp)
Nikon sb-900
Manfroto monopod
16 GB memory card
Lowepro Carry Case
Extra battery

I am asking 3,000 for everything. Do not waste your time low balling!

Email me directly brianciancio@gmail.com I can return your questions quicker on a mobile phone.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #2
anyone want any of this? im looking for alien bees 800.
 
I emailed you about the SB900 and a lens.
 
i did too but no response?
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #8
Sorry guys I've been busy, I'm selling as a package for 3k.
 
oh. well good luck then. If you decide to part out don't forget who was first inline ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom