Nikon D3200 (DSLR) BUNDLE, Includes 2 lenses, battery grip, and more!

polyplex

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi, I'm currently trying to sell my Nikon D3200 and all my gear. I bought the camera mostly for video purposes but after breaking my video rig, i came across an old VHS camera and fell in love with VHS video. I haven't used the camera or any of the gear in about 6 months but recently tested it all out shooting fireworks on the 4th. Everything still works perfectly! I've posted the cam/gear on other sites like Craigslist and Ebay but have gotten nothing but moron scammers contacting me. I felt like this was a more mature community and maybe a better place to post it!

IMG_2402.jpg

I'm asking for $550, or best offer.

READ CAREFULLY.
Bundle includes:
Nikon D3200 Digital SLR camera, w/ body cap (missing battery door, see bottom for more info)
18-55mm Kit Lens (no lens cap)
50mm f/1.8 G Lens (no lens cap)
Nikon WU1a wireless mobile adapter (view and transfer pictures wirelessly to smartphone)
PLR Battery grip
2 Battery's
X-Grip video handle
Battery Charger
Nikon camera strap
8 GB Memory Card

Nikon D3200 DSLR details: 24.2 megapixels, DX Format, 4 FPS continuous shooting, HD 1080p video, 100-6400 ISO.

NOTE: The missing battery door does not affect camera functionality as long as you're using the Battery Grip. The battery door is made to pop on and off to use battery grip but after taking it off once, i misplaced it. It's cheap to replace. Battery grip doubles battery life and extends grip. This camera still works exactly like it did, the day i bought it. Still takes stunning pictures and videos. Both lenses work perfectly, no blemishes or scratches.

$825 value for $550, or best offer.

Email: [email protected]. email me to discuss payment options, or ask any questions that you might have.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Somehow the picture disappeared, i've re-uploaded it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back