What's new

Nikon Lenses

ryandunnewold

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everyone,
I have a few Nikon lenses that I'm selling and I'd prefer to avoid Ebay, so I thought I'd try it out here. I'm selling these lenses, all are in great condition:

Sigma 105mm 2.8 Macro - $300 shipped

Please private message me if you are interested whatsoever,

Thanks,
Ryan
 
Prices have been dropped, for anyone interested
 
would you go $600 on the sigma 70-200?
 
I would be all over that Sigma if it would fit my Olympus. Good luck with the sale.
 
I'm interested in that 50mm 1.4. What are the details about it? What's it's condition? Would you go cheaper?

PM me with some details.
 
I'm interested in that 50mm 1.4. What are the details about it? What's it's condition? Would you go cheaper?

PM me with some details.

PM sent
 
I might be interested in the macro lens. I've sent you a pm with more questions.
 
Would you be interested in any portion of a trade for a D200?

Gene
 
Nikon 50mm 1.4 has been sold, all others are still available, and I added the Tokina 12-24mm F4 for sale, as well as the sigma 70-200mm price being dropped.
 
tokina 12-24mm price dropped, as well as sigma 105
 
Tokina 12-24mm sold, sigma 105 price dropped.
 
*bump* Sigma 105mm 2.8 Macro still available, and Sigma 70-200mm 2.8 still available
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom