Nikon lot for sale d7000 + 70-200 2.8 and more

mrbadwrench

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Need funds for my car projects and i dont use this stuff so much anymore. Its all in great shape and everything functions as it should.

I'd like $650 for the lot. THIS INCLUDES SHIPPING IN THE LOWER 48!!!

-Nikon d7000 body. Around 20,000 shutter clicks, so basically its still VERY new. Minty condition. Still have box and packaging.

-TAMRON 70-200 2.8 is sold and is no longer included!!! Price has been adjusted!!!

-Tamron 28-80mm lens.

-Nikon 50mm 1.8 w autofocus

-Nikon 50mm 1.8 w/o autofocus

-Nikon sb-24 Flash

-Manfrotto pistol grip tripod

-Battery grip for the nikon d7000

-Case Logic camera bag. Holds all this camera stuff comfortably, plus a laptop, and the tripod on the side.

-Also have lots of accesories such as wireless shutter remote, rechargeable batteries for the flash, 32gb ultra sd card, lens pen, and probably more im not thinking of.

Feel free to make offers on anything seperate.

Will include a fresh in the packaging nikon strap, not the one pictured.

dblkap.jpg

24y3cdw.jpg

Last edited:
Everything functions as it should. All the lens auto-focus well, except for the 50mm 1.8 that is listed as a non-auto-focus. (its an old style one)

It's got the motor built in? I'd be using it on a D5200. No scratches on the lenses, etc.?

Correct. The 70-200 auto-focused great on my d5100. The old 50mm 1.8 non-autofocus has some blemishes on the glass, but other than that they are all in mint condition.

Pending sale on the 70-200 tamron. If he goes through with it, the rest of the lot will be $750. I feel that is an extreme steal.

Hello! Long time lurker, first time poster :) In case you didn't see it, I sent you a message yesterday afternoon. Is everything but the 70-200 still available?

Fantastic! I sent you a message as well, but in case it got lost in the abyss of the internet... did you mean to type 24-70mm? I've never heard of a 27-70, but I could definitely be wrong. In either case, I assume it's the model that's compatible with Nikon since you're selling it alongside the D7000. On the second picture, it looks like there's some scratching on the screen protector. Is the screen underneath fine? I'm definitely interested, just wanted a little clarification. Feel free to message me back when you get a moment and I'll answer you promptly.

Okay, I'm very interested, but I still can't figure out what lens you're talking about. Do you have a link or better picture? I've used the 24-70 before and really liked it, but I'm not sure if we're talking about the same thing. Sorry if this is obvious :048:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back