Nikon MC-30 for the Nikon D60

sA x sKy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just as the title states, I want to do time lapse photography and was wondering if that remote would work for the Nikon D60. I tried searching all over the internet, but all I found was that it would work only for the more
higher-end Nikon dSLR's.

-- If it wont work, can someone please link me to a device that would be compatible for the Nikon D60? I hate using my laptop with the Nikon Camera Control Pro 2 just to do something I could do with a simple remote.

[EDIT] - I found this one: [ame]http://www.amazon.com/TR2MAG-Timer-Remote-Control-Shutter/dp/B00181WFN0[/ame]

but it says it's for the Nikon D70/80 but I saw the pictures and it shows the mini USB cable so I'm wondering if it would work for the D60 regardless...

Last edited:
wont work with the d60, as it doesnt have the right plugs... where are you wanting to do the time lapse... when i do them, i use software... nikon camera control pro... i just plug the camera into my laptop, then open the software, set the time you want, and it will do it all for you

wont work with the d60, as it doesnt have the right plugs... where are you wanting to do the time lapse... when i do them, i use software... nikon camera control pro... i just plug the camera into my laptop, then open the software, set the time you want, and it will do it all for you

I already do it with the software but I planned on doing a time lapse of highways as I live in New York so it'd be stupid to not time lapse something that scenic.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back