vipgraphx
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- Dec 1, 2011
- Messages
- 2,415
- Reaction score
- 440
- Location
- Some Where In the Desert
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
For sale is the Nikon MC-DC2 Remote Cord for the Nikon camera. I believe this works on D90, D3000,D3100,D5000,D5100 and D7000. I tested it out once with my D7000 and it worked great. It is brand new and I purchased March 21 2011. I paid $35 local including tax. I just got a new camera and no longer have the D7000 so I would like to sell it. I am asking $25 shipped as it is brand new. OBO....
This is great for HDR shooting, night time shooting and any other time you do not want to touch the camera while shooting.
I looked at the receipt and I was past my 5 day return period. So must sell.
I will through in the ML-L3 for only $10 if you want them together OR $15 shipped by itself. Great for self portraits and for family portraits so you do not have to use the timer. Just click and shoot.
This is great for HDR shooting, night time shooting and any other time you do not want to touch the camera while shooting.
I looked at the receipt and I was past my 5 day return period. So must sell.
I will through in the ML-L3 for only $10 if you want them together OR $15 shipped by itself. Great for self portraits and for family portraits so you do not have to use the timer. Just click and shoot.