bigboi3
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Apr 1, 2009
- Messages
- 599
- Reaction score
- 6
- Location
- Pittsburg, CA
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
I am the 2nd owner of this lens. I have had it for about a week and came to find that it does not fit my shooting style. I prefer fast prime lenses. The first owner was a photographer from New York and that person took great care of the lens and so have I (even if I had it for just a week). Lens is a good copy, it is nice and sharp. Front and rear elements are in pristine condition, no scratches, aperture blades are oil free and no fungus. Included with the lens is the hood, front and rear caps, fitted case and the box and paperwork that was included in with the box as well.
I'm letting it go for $360.
I will ship anywhere within the US. PM if interested.

Sigma 10-20mm f/4 - 5.6 by yvesgajardo, on Flickr

sigma3 by yvesgajardo, on Flickr

sigma1 by yvesgajardo, on Flickr

sigma6 by yvesgajardo, on Flickr

sigma4 by yvesgajardo, on Flickr

sigma7 by yvesgajardo, on Flickr

sigma8 by yvesgajardo, on Flickr
I'm letting it go for $360.
I will ship anywhere within the US. PM if interested.

Sigma 10-20mm f/4 - 5.6 by yvesgajardo, on Flickr

sigma3 by yvesgajardo, on Flickr

sigma1 by yvesgajardo, on Flickr

sigma6 by yvesgajardo, on Flickr

sigma4 by yvesgajardo, on Flickr

sigma7 by yvesgajardo, on Flickr

sigma8 by yvesgajardo, on Flickr
Last edited: