What's new

Nikon N80 camera body for sale

Destin

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Sep 11, 2010
Messages
3,867
Reaction score
1,386
Location
Western New York
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm in need of cash so I'm selling my Nikon N80 camera body. $60, shipped anywhere in the continental US. It's like brand new, I have the original box for it too. I put new batteries in it 2 or 3 rolls of film ago. I can post pics of it upon request. I accept paypal only. I would also consider a trade, so make me an offer.

As far as my trustworthy-ness, my ebay username is DGD585, feel free to check out my feedback.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom