Nikon/Nikkor 200mm f4 fixed/prime Telephoto Lens

Hermes1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have for sale this Nikon/Nikkor 200mm f4 fixed/prime telephoto lens. While I acquired this lens as a collectable from the era of film cameras, it appears to be in good working condition as I have not detected any scratches on either the front or rear elements, the focus ring is smooth and the aperture ring operates correctly. The lens has a slide out lens hood and a rear element lens cover but does not have a front lens cap. Selling for $40.00 including shipping to your door via USPS Priority & PayPal accepted. I am located in Phoenix, AZ

Attachments

• Nikkor_200mm_Lens04.jpg
    Nikkor_200mm_Lens04.jpg
    202.1 KB · Views: 152
  • Nikkor_200mm_Lens03.jpg
    Nikkor_200mm_Lens03.jpg
    162.9 KB · Views: 160
  • Nikkor_200mm_Lens02.jpg
    Nikkor_200mm_Lens02.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 177
  • Nikkor_200mm_Lens01.jpg
    Nikkor_200mm_Lens01.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 164
What mount is on this? I'm guessing you're selling it because it's a pre 1977 lens and not AI compatible? (sorry if there is something in the pictures to indicate what it is, I'm the newest of newbies)

What mount is on this? I'm guessing you're selling it because it's a pre 1977 lens and not AI compatible? (sorry if there is something in the pictures to indicate what it is, I'm the newest of newbies)

If the lens has been modified for AI, you can use it manually in your DSLR. If not, then you don't want it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back