What's new

Nikon Nikkor AF-S VR 24-120F/3.5-5.6 IF-ED

ronnie_blackii

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 25, 2007
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
South Carolina
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have two of these one is a back up lens.Im selling to replace a lens that was stolen. Lens has orginal box, paper work, not a mark on it and hasnt been used hardly at all. I am new to the forums here, but am paypal verified. Or you can come view it and test fire it yourself. My zip code is 29655, Upstate SC. Lens is mint or better like new. 390.00 Shipped Price IN U.S. 48 Hawaii, Alaska will be more. My price is pretty firm, please dont low ball me. This is a very nice lens and hardly used. Email me at ronnie_blackii@yahoo.com or contact me here. I will try to get some photos up of this thing. Desk top was fried in a electrical storm and have to get my card reader attached to this lap top..As I said you are also welcome to pick this thing up test fire it before you buy it. ZIP Code is 29655. Two hours East of Atlanta Ga, 2 Hrs from Columbia SC North West, One Hour from Greenville SC, four hours from Myrtle Beach. Thanks
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom