Nikon ..now what ?

Thank you all for your feed back! I will take the advise of Vinny and Syco ...walk before I run ..Thanks . The SB 800 was on EBay.. 250.00 . Yes probably overkill for my talent ..but I want to learn ..what you already know ! I am presently shooting what ever I see ..mainly the pets , some landscapes, in home pictures.I delete 85% but every now and then I get one I'll save. This site is awesome ..thanks everyone !

Awesome set-up, but ditch the lens. haha kidding Use it for learning, but you will quickly out grow it once you decide what your style is. I am more of a portrait/people photographer so I prefer the Tamron 28-75 over my 18-105. $500 and it is the best money spent. I just got one for Christmas. I tested it in comparison with my Nikkor 50mm, and you would be surprised at just how sharp this little lens is. At some apertures, I couldn't even tell a difference in sharpness between the two. Very impressed with it's abilities at f2.8 as well. Not as sharp at f2.8 as my 50, but as close as a zoom is going to be! I would master this lens, then sell if you can to fund a better lens. Keep in mind that this is just my opinion, and I am by no means an expert on equipment. I am only speaking from personal experience. Good luck! Be careful this stuff is addictive!

Most reactions

Back