What's new

Nikon Production Premium CS5.5 *Student* for MAC

Markw

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 25, 2008
Messages
4,057
Reaction score
230
Location
Baltimore
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey everyone! I've just picked up CS6 (among other reasons, because I picked up a D3200), and I'm selling off my CS5.5 version. It is the student and teacher edition, so you need to be attending university to use it, I suppose.

Like-new, open box.
$270 shipped CONUS.
Mark
 
Also willing to trade for a 50/1.8G + $$.

Mark
 
I don't think you can legally transfer adobe student products.
 
I don't think you can legally transfer adobe student products.

O.O
I had no idea. :/ If that's the case, feel free to delete this thread, mods.

Mark
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom