Nikon Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

brian_f2.8

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Getting out of photography, new job means I have to give it up. So I'm selling all my gear. I'll post pictures when I get home but I figured that I would start selling as soon as possible.

Here is what I'm selling

These items have sold,

300mm f4
50mm f1.8 D
Black Rapid Straps

Make an offer

2 Nikon D3 each has just under 50k shots 3 batteries, caps n dual charger - $2,100

Nikon 300 f4 - $900

Nikon 50 f1.8D - $75

Black Rapid Strap - $75
Think Tank Airport Bag - $250

All items are going to be posted on Fred Miranda and will be sold locally. Contact for more info.

I have spent the past 3 years shooting NASCAR but I got a new job that doesn't allow me to travel n be away.

You can see my instagram page - sport_frame to see my work. All of my items are taken care of so I can do my job.

Last edited by a moderator:
Both d3's for $2,100? If so, good deal.

Sorry about that, the price is for each D3 not both. I'd do 4k for both.

Hows the condition of the 70-200? I'd assume taken care of means good condition. Just wanna double check.

The 70-200 VR I is in mint condition. Comes with front / rear caps, a UV filter and the soft case.

Sounds delightful. Time for me to start saving!! Don't wait for me though. I don't have a clue how long it'll be before I have that kinda money.

Sorry guys I have been very busy with the new job. Here is an image with all of my gear as I listed. Any further information please ask.

Attachments

• $image-2816741297.jpg
    $image-2816741297.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 169
What will be the final price for 70-200 (do you also have the box)? - Thanks

I'm looking to get 1200$ for it. I do not have the box but it does come with the soft case, f/r caps and a uv filter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back