What's new

Nikon SB 900 Problem

haring

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 23, 2009
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
Location
Miami, FL
I have noticed the following problem at a wedding with my Nikon SB 900 flash:

- If I take 3-4 pictures immediately after each other the individual pictures are inconsistently exposed. For example, the first one is dark, the second one is lighter, the third dark again and the forth one is lighter again. The difference is not that bad so I cannot compensate in PP but still weird!

If I take the pictures without the flash all the pictures are evenly exposed so the camera works perfectly...

Has anybody experienced this?
 
Make sure you give the batteries enough time to fully recycle.

Make sure you don't have any auto-bracketing set to ON.
 
You might also want to make sure that flash bracketing isn't on. I've turned on AEB once and forgot about it... next time I turned on the camera I couldn't figure out why the hell I was having to readjust the exposure comp every time. :lol:
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #4
You might also want to make sure that flash bracketing isn't on. I've turned on AEB once and forgot about it... next time I turned on the camera I couldn't figure out why the hell I was having to readjust the exposure comp every time. :lol:


No, it is not on... :):):)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom