What's new

Nikon SB900 book or user manual

Vespa

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 2, 2011
Messages
63
Reaction score
1
Location
Carmel, Indiana
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was hoping to get some recommendations for a user guide for my flash unit. This thing is much more capable than what I am using it and I am getting no where with he factory book. Did a quick search and not much came up so I thought I would see what the people like. Thanks
 
I have SB-600 and 800 and the book I use is "Nikon Creative Lighting System Digital Field Guide " by J. Dennis Thomas. Try" wiley.com"
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom