What's new

D850 Guide?

Wandering Man

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 14, 2015
Messages
22
Reaction score
7
Location
Victoria, Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I bought a refurbished Nikon D850 from Nikon. I've downloaded the manual but, I'm interested in also reading a decent book about using the camera. I bought "NIKON D850 USER GUIDE written by Tyler S. Brooks. It turns out to be a self-published book by an author who has written other user's guides. At least two of the chapters are about a Canon camera, so I've put the book down. I don't want to make the same mistake by ordering another Amazon self-published book with rookie errors and questionable information. I went for a book published in 2025, hoping it would include updated information.

I would like some recommendations about legitimate guides or introductions to the D850.

I am working my way through some old YouTube videos, but I'd still like to have a good reference book.

Thanks!
 
Download to phone or tablet is very handy.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom