Nikon Studio Cleanout - D300, D300s, D90, 50mm, 80-200, 24-70, 17-50

PhotoWrangler

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.themodernmutt.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
We are cleaning out our studio again and have a lot of equipment that needs to go. We are wedding photographers, so most of this stuff is well used, but still has a lot of life left. I will try to describe items as best I can. ***ALL PRICES NEGOTIABLE WITHIN REASON***

Nikon D300. This is the worst of the bunch. It probably has over 100K clicks, and the mirror sometimes sticks in the up position. It could probably use a replacement but we don't want to fool with it as the primary photographer has now gone FF. We usually just turn the camera off and back on and it resets itself. ***PENDING PAYMENT***

Nikon D300s w/ MBD10 grip - Approx 46K shutter actuations, no problems to speak of. Comes with MBD10 grip, and original boxes etc. ****$800 net****

Nikon D90 w/ MBD80 grip - This is my personal camera that I have used for the last few years without fail. Its been a workhorse and has never let me down. I estimate it has about 40K actutations on it (will verify). Comes with original box and materials. (pictures of this one to come) ***$450 net***

Nikon 80-200 2.8 AF-D - This lens is a very sharp copy, but has a few issues. The focus selector ring cracked as they commonly do and we've just never fixed it. Supposedly its an inexpensive repair. The front part of the barrel is also missing a small screw, and therefor wiggles just a little bit, also probably an inexpensive repair. We do not have the original lens hood any longer, but we have the upgraded HB-29 hood with the mounting adapter. Still focuses nicely, with no squeaks. Its a clean lens, aside from the ring and screw issues. We have the leather case and original box somewhere but we're still trying to locate it.****$600 net****

Promaster 17-50 2.8 - Great little lens that was used with the D300s. Never had an issue with it. Comes with original box etc. ***$250 net******Will reduce the price if purchased along with the D300s***

Nikon 50mm 1.8 - Traded my Lowepro bag for this lens a few months ago, and have yet to use it. I'm just not a prime kinda guy. ***$60 net***
Original listing here: Traded: Nikon 50/1.8D USA Model - FM Forums

$DSC_3549-2.jpg$MMP_0499.jpg$MMP_0498.jpg$DSC_3565-2.jpg$DSC_3554-2.jpg$DSC_3553-2.jpg$DSC_3551-2.jpg$DSC_3550-2.jpg$DSC_3548-2.jpg$MMP_0500.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back