Nikon stufff

PatrickHMS

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.hmscoatings.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Nikon D40, with 18-55mm GII non VR "kit" lens, excellent, no, EXCELLENT condition. Looks like a new one. Includes camera body, battery and lens, plus new Nikon strap, new SD memory card, new universal charger (can also charge from automobile outlet), new USB SD card reader (instead of USB cable). All comes in a nice genuine leather camera bag. Price is somewhat negotiable, would sell with or without the camera bag. Please contact me for more information.

Nikon Nikkor AF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 "G", non VR lens. Don't think this lens was ever used, I believe that I was the first to take it out of the box when I checked it out. Comes with original Nikon box (Ser # on lens and box match), packaging, papers, HB-26 lens hood, lens caps, and 62mm Tiffen UV filter. $125.00 + shipping.

Nikon 50mm AF-D f/1.8 lenses. I have two of them available. One newer (with window), one older version (without), both near perfect. No box or packaging, each will come with 52mm clear protective filter. I use these filters only for protection, but I do not recommend shooting with them. Price for each lens, $100 + shipping.

Nikon N80 35mm film SLR, all black. These have the same rubber coated film back as does the N90 that shows wear with age. This camera is nearly new, in wonderful condition, the rubber back is in GREAT condition. No box, packaging, or papers. Does come with strap and original instruction book. $75.00 + shipping.

Nikon F2 body, all black, good condition, 2 finders - DP-1 (Photomic) and DP-2 (F2AS), please inquire for more information. Possibly have a MF 50mm f/1.8 to go with it when I can find it.

Nikon F3 Focusing Screen type "E", perfect. In original packaging and case. $15.00 + shipping.

Quantaray (Nikon mount) AF 19-35mm f/3.5 - 4.5 lens. Looks identical to a Tokina lens (of the same focal length) I had not long ago. GREAT condition, inside and out. No packaging, does have original instruction sheet. $70.00 + shipping.

Several Nikon 35mm film bodies (only), all are in like new condition. N55, N65 (original instruction book), N5005 (original instruction book). Email for more information. Each one $35.00 + shipping.

A Vivitar 283 flash, in brown leatherette case, with instructions. Nicest used flash (condition wise, and it works just fine) I have ever seen. $70.00 + shipping.

I love to buy Nikon camera stuff, but wife says I cannot buy any more until I sell some of what I have...lol

All of these look like what you would expect them to, descriptions are as accurate as I know how to do. Will send individual photos to seriously interested parties.

Will take PayPal, or USPS Money Order ONLY. In addition to cost of item, you pay actual shipping costs (USPS mailing, Ins, Delivery confirmation), no more than that.

Last edited:
Thank you very much for doing that.

Hasn't been much interest so far, but someone is gonna get a REALLY nice camera. And for me, I would MUCH prefer to have a nice D40 than what I have seen of the D3000.

yea my d40 is quite solid. however i am stoked to get my upgrade- a d300!!! i get to see her tomorrow when i get home

oh wow just judging on name, the d3000 is lame..

I am interested in the 50mm 1.8, but what does "with" and "without window" mean?

I am interested in the 50mm 1.8, but what does "with" and "without window" mean?

Just a little difference in what the lens looks like, both 50mm AF 1.8, same size lens, same glass, same 52mm filter size (although I don't shoot with filters except for CPL or maybe ND), same IQ, same bokeh, as far as I can tell.

From Ken Rockwell's site (yeah, I know... But this is done for the close-up photos only) here is a link to one with the window, this one is AF Nikkor ~

Nikon 50mm f/1.8 AF Nikkor

and one without the window, this one is AF-D ~

Nikon 50mm f/1.8 D Review

I have more than one of either, so you can choose which one you like best, although I don't know if there is much (if any) difference at all.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back