Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
20210622-untitled-15-Edit-Edit.jpg

Thanks For Looking.

Cheers,

Enezdez

Lovely car, daft decal spoils it imo.

Nice street shot! Reflections are something that are always hard to deal with, but you've minimized them quite well with the angle.

Lovely car, daft decal spoils it imo.

The number 12 is near and dear to us, especially in the south, made famous by Bobby Allison.

Nice street shot! Reflections are something that are always hard to deal with, but you've minimized them quite well with the angle.

The number 12 is near and dear to us, especially in the south, made famous by Bobby Allison.
Yeah, I had to Google him but I get that. Just think on such a lovely car a more subtle decal could have been used.

Love American muscle cars.

Nice shot and normally I don't like decals, mostly because I see them on cars that are not impressive to begin with so they come off as an attempt (laughable) to make it look like a race car. Kind of like the little cars buzzing around with the coffee can exhaust tips and big race type wings on the back. But, I understand the #12 and that decal style looks very similar to the Hot Wheels flame decal which I do like. I love Hot Wheels, grew up on them. I'm sure most guys did.

Yeah, I had to Google him but I get that.
No idea if the owner is a NASCAR fan. LOL but living 30 mins from Talladega Superspeedway, and 45 mins from Heuytown, it's pretty ingrained around here.

Nice shot! That's a very nice car. I'm not very far from the Texas Motor Speedway. Traffic gets really crazy around there on race weekends.

Thank you everyone, this shot was taken during my lunch break, I only have 30 minutes...most of my recent shots taken with either the Fuji X-Pro 2 or 3 have been at this time for the last several months.

Cheers,

Enezdez

Most reactions

Back