No 200 Bay St North Tower Toronto Canada

Nice. I can see some halo around the edge of the building, but the clouds look nice. Hard to darken the sky without doing that

I tried as best I could to get rid of the halo but either my PShop skills are not as good as I wish they were or my patience is not as good as I wish it was :)

I think it would be a cool shot cropped with no background.

Nice. I can see some halo around the edge of the building, but the clouds look nice. Hard to darken the sky without doing that

I tried as best I could to get rid of the halo but either my PShop skills are not as good as I wish they were or my patience is not as good as I wish it was :)

It's still worth doing because otherwise the sky is too bright and you lose the nice details from the clouds. Keep in mind that people like us on a photography website are going to notice things like a halo a lot more than a regular person. I haven't tried it myself, but I've done a bit of thinking since I've had the same thing come up. It might work better to take two exposures on a tripod and combine them rather than just edit a single exposure.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back