No armed Jesus

About you titles. :D This one it sounds like unarmed Jesus (no weapons). I think it should be "armless Jesus".
Nice, good grain texture of that Foma 400, appropriate for the subject.

If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands! If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands!

Take it, J.C.! Oh... oops.

Seriously though, I like the photo. Nice contrast.

Nice job, it seems maybe just a little dark, but it's nicer then anything I did in film during the past 10 years. :thumbup: :wink:

So I see it's cool to mock Christianity but we still can't post about guns. Makes sense.

Just funnin', runnah.

Jesus was mocked before the Crucifixion, remember?

The good think for cynicaster (and myself) is that no furious Christian is going to come over and kill him.

Last edited:
Jesus was mocked before the Crucifixion, remember?

Well unlike most of our older members I wasn't around during his time. ;)

If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands! If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands!

Take it, J.C.! Oh... oops.

Seriously though, I like the photo. Nice contrast.
Mocking. All I'm say is don't enforce one forum rule and then disregard the others.

I find it hard to believe that a christian will find that their religion is being mocked from a cheap joke that a armless statue of Jesus is not armed.
But I might be wrong, many maybe se Jesus with two rambo guns and are after sinners with a vengeance.
It do say in the Bibel that "he'll be back"

Nice job, it seems maybe just a little dark, but it's nicer then anything I did in film during the past 10 years. :thumbup: :wink:

I was thinking the same about the darkness and when a little back and forth before I felt done.
Can sometimes be a little tricky depending on surrounding color.
I use gimp to edit and it is gray around the picture and find it just as I want there.
But change it to white and the image feels darker.

Many thanks Rick, always great with some good feedback!

Man, that statue creeps me out. Great shot.

Most reactions

Back