Miaow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
s7.invisionfree.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Boating canceled due to drought :(

Saw this canoe by a nearly dry wetlands waterhole at a wetlands center we visited last weekend - actually there wasnt much water about in them at all - hope we get some good rains soon.

no_boating.jpg

i really like the sepia tone, not quite sure why but it seems to work well with this photo

I like how the canoe is sitting up on the edge there makes it feel it is where water once was

"Abandoned" ... :(
No one there, and no WATER there, either!
I hope for some rains for you, too. Shall I send some over? We might have some to spare. Don't know how long it'll travel, though...

i really like the sepia tone, not quite sure why but it seems to work well with this photo

Thanks :) I went with the sepia cause sorta droughts a sorta browish colour I feel - no green if that makes sense...

I like how the canoe is sitting up on the edge there makes it feel it is where water once was

Thanks - Yeah I'd say that was the edge by how the grass is - sad there's no water....

"Abandoned" ... :(
No one there, and no WATER there, either!
I hope for some rains for you, too. Shall I send some over? We might have some to spare. Don't know how long it'll travel, though...

We need the rains pretty bad here - when you think about it that pic was end of Nov - we have 3 months of summer ahead of us :/

I imagine the fishing wasn't any better?

:)

Cool shot.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back