What's new

No Calm During The Storm

Txjosh87

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 21, 2009
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These were shot just south of my home town.. I have never before or after seen such a white wall of rain and hail.. About 5 min after this shot I had to rush home before it hit & well I got caught in it and was stuck in it for 30 straight minutes while it unleashed. The last photo with the white wall the picture is perfectly focused and sharp but something with the way I uploaded made it kind of blurry... Don't know what I did
 

Attachments

  • $IMG_0590edit.webp
    $IMG_0590edit.webp
    227 KB · Views: 152
  • $IMG_0538Edit.webp
    $IMG_0538Edit.webp
    121.1 KB · Views: 175
  • $IMG_0555edit.webp
    $IMG_0555edit.webp
    142.3 KB · Views: 168
  • $4029517861_04a63539dc_b.webp
    $4029517861_04a63539dc_b.webp
    54 KB · Views: 165
Last edited:
Hello Josh my name is Josh 2:lol: anyway I love the shots taken of the storm really nice work.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom