What's new

No light Center Stage-Steepwater Band

myvinyl333

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 16, 2010
Messages
535
Reaction score
32
Location
Eastern Iowa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I did a photo shoot for The Steepwater Band out of Chicago for my site 11/24 at a club in Des Moines the Gas Lamp. Great club but 7 of their stage lights were out. I did the best I could to get Jeff Massey (les Paul).

D800 24x70 f 2.8 1/80 28mm 6400 ISO $11-24-12 (1 of 1)-20.webp
 
A challenging scene made even more challenging... Great results.
 
Liked it; How about brightening it up a bit?

The venue was very dark and the photo is basically shot as is...

I LIKE the neon beer signs in the window!!! It's incredible that THAT is how GOOD ISO 6,400 looks from the Nikon D600 at f/2.8 at 1/80th. ONE-EIGHTIETH!!!! zOMG.... at f/2.8!!!

MAN, that camera has amazing low-light potential...this kind of performance just a few generations back would have been unthinkable.
 
I just looked at it in PS and if you open the mid tone levels it holds together real well ....nice shot
 
I just looked at it in PS and if you open the mid tone levels it holds together real well ....nice shot
I do not have PS/ used LR4...Thanks
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom