No Pants Subway Ride 2013

WATCH THAT VIDEO!!!!!!!!! At around 1:17, I swear I saw Bitter!!!!!!

If I go, I'll be with camera, and possibly a man-thong. Yeah, that's right. I own one!

Yeah, they've done this before.

Reminds me of the poor women in Delhi being raped on public transportation, and I could assure you going on one w/o pants would be a death wish.

We're a little ridiculous in the united states if you ask me.

I think this is a bit of a stretch.

I love how "underwear" is disturbing, if it were july and it was "ride the subway in your swimsuit day" then there wouldn't be anything to talk about. It'd just be people wearing bikinis.

Oh, but not the undies! that's just WRONG!

People and their silly social conventions.

I disagree...I don't want to see a bunch of people on the transit system in their bikinis and speedos either, especially in the heat of July! Wow--I can almost SMELL that thought!! :lmao:

Call it a silly social convention if you want, and you're right, I suppose: But I'll just be honest. The older I get, the more I like my clothes! :lol:

Finding you skin does not fit as well? :wink:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v35/RonEvers/PC110261_zpscc28c5aa.jpg

It always seems so very self-centered to be offended by the way others dress, as if ones own sense of style/moral code (same thing, really) should be defacto.

It always seems so very self-centered to be offended by the way others dress, as if ones own sense of style/moral code (same thing, really) should be defacto.
Have to agree here. Although I suppose the whole idea of this event is "secretly" to be rebellious.

There is nothing wrong with feeling offended by the way others dress; where the error comes in is assuming it should be some universal belief because you think so.
The error only ascends to rudeness if you insist that what you believe is correct because some code of belief insists on it.
It is similar to saying that an image can only be good if it is done the way that Ansel Adams did.

I am so going to this. Where are my TPF girls at? Brrrrr!

I know that if Mishele goes you are all going.
You in?

I am so going to this. Where are my TPF girls at? Brrrrr!

Let's do it, Girl!! Woot!! lol
This stuff is fun. I've been doing some research on how to get in on a flash mob in my area...lol It's pretty cool how they pull them all together. :)

I don't need any more pictures of the females of TPF without their pants.

I don't want any pictures of the males of TPF without their pants, even their avatars are sometimes difficult to take.

Most reactions

Back