No ‘photo merge’ option in my Lightroom CC.

Boutch

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My Lightroom CC is up to date, I can find no further updates. My Lightroom CC looks different to any tutorial that I watch however. The ‘photo’ menu and right clicking images brings up different options to these tutorials also.

I’m trying to merge my bracketed photos for HDR, but the option just isn’t there. I downloaded a trial of classic and the option exists in there, it’s just nowhere to be seen in CC.

From what I understand, I don't use CC, it is missing as lot of features that Classic has. My guess is that Photo Merge is not a feature.

Yeah, I’ve looked into it a bit and from what I can find it should be there in CC. CC should have all the features of classic, with the advantage of updates, as it’s subsription based.

Highlight all of the bracketed photos, then from the menu across the top: Photo - photo merge - HDR

Highlight all of the bracketed photos, then from the menu across the top: Photo - photo merge - HDR

Yeah, this is where it falls apart. My photo menu doesn’t have this option.

You don't have the correct version then. I can't keep up with what features abode arbitrarily leaves off anymore. adobe is awful.

That is so weird. No merge at all? Not even panorama? Try highlighting your bracketed shots then ctrl+H

Lightroom CC is what used to be Lr Mobile, and has limited features.

Lr Classic CC is the complete Lr.

Lightroom CC is what used to be Lr Mobile, and has limited features.

Lr Classic CC is the complete Lr.
Classic is a one off payment, right? It’s such a strange move from Adobe if this is the case, you’d think they would want people to go for the subscription.

Ah well, when my trials expire I guess I’ll go for Classic.

Classic and CC are both included in the subscription. You can use either or both.

Lightroom 6 is the latest (and probably last) version of the one-time purchase desktop program.

The subscription service includes LR Classic CC (the desktop program) and LR CC (cloud-based with less features).

I do the Photography plan with LR Classic CC, LR CC, Photoshop CC (desktop program) and 20 GB of cloud storage for $10/mo.

There are other options with different combos of apps and more cloud storage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Make sure you have Lightroom Classic CC 7.1

The option is found by navigating from the menubar ...

(from main menu) "Photo" -> "Photo Merge" -> and you'll get a sub-choice of "HDR..." or "Panorama..."

If you are running "Lightroom CC" instead of "Lightroom Classic CC" then this is probably why you aren't seeing it (welcome to the confusion brought on by Adobe's rename of the products.)

Most reactions

Back