baturn TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Oct 2, 2008 Messages 7,218 Reaction score 3,078 Location Vancouver Island Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 9, 2009 #1 What's up? I see no pic in any threads.
Dao No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Mar 24, 2008 Messages 6,427 Reaction score 462 Location St. Louis Sep 9, 2009 #2 and ?
baturn TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Oct 2, 2008 Messages 7,218 Reaction score 3,078 Location Vancouver Island Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 9, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Never mind. They're baaack!
robertwsimpson No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 3, 2009 Messages 2,471 Reaction score 30 Location West Palm Beach, Fl Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 9, 2009 #4 here you go
baturn TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Oct 2, 2008 Messages 7,218 Reaction score 3,078 Location Vancouver Island Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 9, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Thanks guys. Should have been more specific. For about 20 minutes this AM, no matter what thread I opened there were no photos just red Exes. Now every thing is fine.
Thanks guys. Should have been more specific. For about 20 minutes this AM, no matter what thread I opened there were no photos just red Exes. Now every thing is fine.
Dao No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Mar 24, 2008 Messages 6,427 Reaction score 462 Location St. Louis Sep 9, 2009 #6 Oh .. no wonder..
Overread20 hmm I recognise this place! And some of you! Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined May 1, 2008 Messages 25,507 Reaction score 5,112 Location UK - England Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 9, 2009 Moderator 🛠️ #7 Robert - readup on LowKey/Low Key shooting - I think you might like it (I like the lizzard but way too underexposed )
Robert - readup on LowKey/Low Key shooting - I think you might like it (I like the lizzard but way too underexposed )
robertwsimpson No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 3, 2009 Messages 2,471 Reaction score 30 Location West Palm Beach, Fl Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 9, 2009 #8 I will punch you! jkjk I will read about that, whatever it is.