No purchase needed contest draw I entered

photo12345

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Not sure where to post this. But there's a contest online I entered where you submit your email and they put your name in a draw for prizes. Prizes include a d750,7D mark ||, a drone , camera bags and what not. Just thought id share if anyone else wanted to enter.

Last edited by a moderator:
WHAT you FAILED to MENTION is that for every person who clicks on your link above you get 3 more entries!!!

I did it, I'll offer full disclosure!

Last edited by a moderator:
I also have an entry from buying his guide last year

Oh, man! I hope I win one of those tee-shirts! :boogie:

That's supposed to elicit guffaws.

Who cares about that. I just got a letter that says I may already be a winner !!!!

Who cares about that. I just got a letter that says I may already be a winner !!!!
I got an e-mail from a Nigerian prince who says he'll give me millions if I just send him a few thousand to cover getting his money out of the country.

If I send you a thousand can I have half :alien:

Not sure where to post this. But there's a contest online I entered where you submit your email and they put your name in a draw for prizes. Prizes include a d750,7D mark ||, a drone , camera bags and what not. Just thought id share if anyone else wanted to enter.

I have a suggestion where you might post it but not many people, if any, would get a chance to see it.

I have a suggestion where you might post it but not many people, if any, would get a chance to see it.

Is there an issue with me making this post? If so please enlighten me to avoid future mistakes.

Best regards.

Most reactions

Back