Nokia Lumia + Xmas tree + 50mm 1.4G bokeh =

pab

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Work asked me to demo this phone for a few weeks, so I thought I would take a photo of it.

Turned out pretty nice in my eyes. Yes, my xmas tree has blue and purple LED's on it. extremely bright on the eyes.

This was my D600 and my nikon 50mm 1.4G with only the lights from outside coming in the room. pretty dark environment. Put it on the tripod for maximum results with a 2 second timer.

C&C is welcome as always!

WOW; really colorful :D

Thank you!!

I had several others with different levels of bokeh, but instead of the smaller more direct dots, I picked the thick solid colors lol

Could do with some WB work. Notice how the phone, where it should be white, is orange?

Great stock-type photo though!

Could do with some WB work. Notice how the phone, where it should be white, is orange?

Great stock-type photo though!

Thanks for the comment, you are correct the phone is actually bright white. I attempted to fix it in the photoshop, but it was making every vivid color around it change. Not sure if it was becuase I had poor lighting when I took the photo, or my WB skills are just lacking lol. I really did not change toooo much is post production, just added a little clarity, a little shadowing and called it a day..

Yep, cell phones are my day job :) pretty familiar with that model!

If you'd like, i can play around with it tomorrow and will gladly explain what I did.

Thank you. That would be great!

Which carrier do you work for? I am with verizon of course lol.

I don't work for a carrier, I work at AOL. We work with several different carriers and issue company phones to employees. Super boring :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back