What's new

Noob c&c if you'd be so kind.

maynaro

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Location
ct usa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
3936027116_6e3fda59a3_b.jpg
So
3936027946_a69bfe2664_b.jpg
3936034794_12935174a3_b.jpg

3935245911_c1b525a9e6_b.jpg
 
Couldn't type without it going in between each pic and looking messy. Basically I'm a nooooob and was passing thru NYC this afternoon and shot some saturday afternoon averageness. I think their soft and have a distracting element in each but it was busy and hot etc etc, yeah yeah I know excuses excuses.

The other 2 were at a boat parade. All C&C is appreciated. Thanks
 
Noob here as well but, 3 seems out of focus. 4 is blurry as if there is some camera shake going on, I'm guessing the shutter speed wasn't too high as the womans foot is also blurred.

Image 1 I like, should've shown more of the light in the top right, or tone it down so it's not so distracting.

Image 2 I don't like. I like the reflections but I think you could've got a better angle on it so there was more to it.
 
Totally agree, altho I kinda like the blurry foot to show some motion. Thanks for your comments.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom