Noob Here - Some of my stuff

StickShifty

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
i would like to show off some of my work.

1 - Tappen Zee bridge over the Hudson River - a fish eye was used.

tzbridge_online1.jpg

2 - this a cabin in Vermont where i snowmobile. Was just messing around taking pictures of the cabin and i came up with this.

vermont_online.jpg

3 - this is a stream at Harriman State Park in New York. my first attempt at capturing moving water with a long shutter. I think it came out pretty good.

stream_onlinecopy.jpg

4 - this is Nyack Boat Club in Nyack, New York. the trees have no color, but during the summer the boats are in the water blocking the view.

nyackboatclub_online.jpg

5 - this the same stream as above but in fall colors.

fallstreamcopy_online.jpg

6 - this is a WWII bunker in Cape May, NJ - there is something about the lines, shadow, and grunge of the bunker in this photo. i personally love it.

bunker_online.jpg

7 - this is a bench on the top of Bear Mt in NY. pretty simple photo, but i love the simple color and rustic look of this photo.

bench2_online.jpg

8 - this is my first attempt at a panoramic shot. came out pretty good. its looking over the Hudson River from the top of Bear Mt, NY

Bear_Mt_Panorama1_resized.jpg

9 - these are some flowers that i was walking by, decided to snap a few shots of them. came up with this one.

Purpleflower_online.jpg

10 - this is down in Cape May, NJ - it was just before dust with some nice lighting.

shrub_online.jpg

Last edited:
Stream pics are good. Pretty common shots, but executed nicely, IMO. Did you use a ND filter?

Stream pics are good. Pretty common shots, but executed nicely, IMO. Did you use a ND filter?

no ND filter, yea they are common shots in common places. nothing too special.

thanks for the comments.

Most reactions

Back