StickShifty
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Nov 13, 2009
- Messages
- 13
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- New Jersey
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
this was my first attempt at a panoramic photo. It is on top of Bear Mt, NY looking east over the Hudson River. I had the day off so i took a trip up, too bad it was such a dark and stormy day. Started raining right ofter i left. I took a total of 9 images over 120 degrees(estimated).
For my first try, i think its pretty nice. I am looking to take a trip down to Weekawkin, NJ to grab one of the NYC skyline. Just looking for a nice clear blue sky day when i am off work.
Edit: trying to post the pic up, but having some trouble.
http://www.thephotoforum.com/photos/showfull.php?photo=8462
For my first try, i think its pretty nice. I am looking to take a trip down to Weekawkin, NJ to grab one of the NYC skyline. Just looking for a nice clear blue sky day when i am off work.
Edit: trying to post the pic up, but having some trouble.
Last edited: