noob photo for C&C

People don't tend to visit links to critique images. Post 3-4 here, and the comments will flow.

I'm not a member as of yet and can't seem to post my images in my message like others. Unless I'm missing something

People don't tend to visit links to critique images. Post 3-4 here, and the comments will flow.

I'm not a member as of yet and can't seem to post my images in my message like others. Unless I'm missing something

Hit the camera button on top and then paste the link done
You'll be able to post pix. I've done it with my very first post

hmmmm. just tried it and all I get is the box with a red x. O'well, back to the drawing board

[/quote]

Hit the camera button on top and then paste the link done
You'll be able to post pix. I've done it with my very first post[/QUOTE]

hmmmm. just tried it and all I get is the box with a red x. O'well, back to the drawing board

Works for me. You're doing it wrong. Right click on the pic and then go to properties then copy the whole URL from there. The url you provided first time was your whole album not the individual photo itself.

storm1a.jpg

I give up. did exactly as you said, nothing. thanks for your efforts

Works for me. You're doing it wrong. Right click on the pic and then go to properties then copy the whole URL from there. The url you provided first time was your whole album not the individual photo itself.

storm1a.jpg

Looks okay, but at the top, there's a patch of clear sky that appears to have a blue tint to it...just doesn't seem to quite fit in with the sepia toning.

What about something like....

storm1a.jpg

Just a quick edit... In Gimp I adjusted the levels a bit and enhance the color balance... Literally took me less than 2 minutes... Just a thought. :)

I think this version goes too far. The highlights are blown now and there are fewer details in the shadows.

nice but a tad strong.

What about something like....

storm1a.jpg

Just a quick edit... In Gimp I adjusted the levels a bit and enhance the color balance... Literally took me less than 2 minutes... Just a thought. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back