What's new

Noobie Critique Please!

MDaniels952

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 22, 2012
Messages
27
Reaction score
2
Location
Charleston, SC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Looking for some input on my photos. Only been shooting for a few months. I shoot with a Canon T3i and the kit lens :-( Shoot in manual mode and RAW. Just wanted to post a couple pics to see what everyone thinks. I edit with Lightroom 4.1. I see some things that I need to improve on but definitely need to hear some outside input! Thanks ahead of time!


$folly end.webp
View attachment 20735
$sulli 1.webp
 
I love the second picture! Its absolutely beautiful! I also like in #3 how the light is hitting the beach and the water is a dark blue! Good job!
 
Thank you for the comments. I am basically wondering if I have a grasp on lightroom. I see a lot of pictures that are BLOWN out and I just don't want any of my pictures to be one of those pictures..
 
Number 1 is nice! Sharpness looks a little soft to me... Nice photo though!

Number 2 is my least favourite!

Number 3 is my favourite! Love picture and congrats!
 
Number 1 is nice! Sharpness looks a little soft to me... Nice photo though!

Number 2 is my least favourite!

Number 3 is my favourite! Love picture and congrats!

I'm with you, I dont love the 2nd one. I like the idea of it but not THAT particular shot. Thanks!!
 
My take:

I like the concept of No. 1, but it's not centered and does seem soft. It also appears to be leaning to the left, but I think that may be the actual pier leaning.

No. 2 is cropped a little too close f the sides

No. 3 would be better if if didn't have that bit of sun glare on the rocks
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom