North of Superior Moon Pic's

John E.

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
aaaaaaahhhhh it feels good to take pictures again :D

The pictures are pretty typical of the scenery one see's while driving from Sault-Ste Marie to Thunder Bay Ontario. The trip is a 7hr drive if one does not stop, but a person would have to be crazy to do that. There are all kinds of trails and logging roads one can investigate. If one starts exploring early in the morning chances are good to sight moose, bear and if one is really lucky wolves can venture near the highway .

Personally I like to crank up Mozart's Jupitar, and Beethoven's 9th, it is a real visual and audio treat.

moon1.jpg

moon2.jpg

RoadMontain.jpg

i like these a lot Cruzin; especially #1. looks like a great place to sit a wait for nature to pass by. wanna trade worlds for a while? :wink: all taken with the 20D i assume?

whew, finally...someone else who appreciates quality tunes! :thumbup:

JonMikal said:
i like these a lot Cruzin; especially #1. looks like a great place to sit a wait for nature to pass by. wanna trade worlds for a while? :wink: all taken with the 20D i assume?

whew, finally...someone else who appreciates quality tunes! :thumbup:

That would be fun changing worlds, kinda like Ying and Yang. Was not able to get the 20d but I got a digital Rebel on loan till the 20D arrives.

The last two pictures I was not fussy about, but I thought I would add them as a show and tell. Still not bad for not even opening the instruction manual. Plus I forgot to bring my tripod :oops:

Ghoste it is a whole different world up here. This place gets no where near the visitors it deserves.

Canoncan said:
Superior shots and scenery! Excuse the obvious pun. :mrgreen:

Cruzin said:
Ghoste it is a whole different world up here. This place gets no where near the visitors it deserves.
Thats an understatement.

That first shot is a beauty.

Canoncan, the trip to Thunder Bay is one of the most beautiful drives a person can take.

the first one is very mysterious! and creepy with the moon and road way leading to a woody/mountain area. *chills* br..I feel how cold it is.

i like the pic...i can feel the cold of it, its like if im there

love them all, especially #1 brilliant great mood! as for the location, i would say "superior" :thumbup: :thumbup:

Very nice images. I hope to see you post more when you get the D20. One of these days I will have to take the drive. I have flown to Sault Ste. Marie a few times, which is very nice but I would also like to drive it.

Eric

Lizheamma the picture was take near Nipegon.

Eric, you really have to make your way up here and driving is a must. If you do please give me a call, I would love to watch you work and hopefully you will empart a little of your knowledge to me.

Great shots Jon. That looks like it would be a really great drive with lots of pleasant scenery to shoot. Good thing there was a good photographer that took the trip and showed the rest of us. :D

Most reactions

Back