Northern Arizona

I love the lightning shot, but I would probably crop the distracting lights from the bottom.

First one is a rather underexposed, and the second one is as well, but just a tad. For the lighting shot, I'd crop the buildings out, and I LOVE the crane shot. Good job.

First one is a rather underexposed, and the second one is as well, but just a tad. For the lighting shot, I'd crop the buildings out, and

First one is a rather underexposed, and the second one is as well, but just a tad. For the lighting shot, I'd crop the buildings out, and I LOVE the crane shot. Good job.

+1 although the last shot also needs more contrast. Your shots are too subdued. There's no punch.

the lightning looks like an octopus

The lightning has most potential, but definitely needs some cropping. It's too bad you don't have more of the buildings included to give some vertical depth to the shot.

+1 although the last shot also needs more contrast. Your shots are too subdued. There's no punch.

I actually really like the matted look here.

Most reactions

Back