RxForB3
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- Feb 10, 2012
- Messages
- 654
- Reaction score
- 76
- Location
- Yakima, WA
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
I decided to venture out into the night in hopes of catching the aurora tonight. I'm in Washington, mind you, so it takes quite a bit to be able to see them here. Unfortunately my favorite spot to shoot from is an hour away and I never know if it'll be clear or cloudy when I get there. Tonight it was mostly cloudy.
I think I saw the northern lights, or at least a glimmering of them through the clouds. It was very difficult to tell, though. My eyes aren't great to begin with, plus there was a bit of lightning going on and the clouds/fog really illuminated car lights in the distance. I only got one picture I kept. Still...it was a pleasing time, I suppose.
Here is the one and only picture worth keeping. Or maybe it's not. You tell me
I'm thinking it should be brightened up a bit. What do you think?

Lights by RxForB3, on Flickr
It looks MUCH better if you follow the link to Flickr and view it with the shadow box.
I think I saw the northern lights, or at least a glimmering of them through the clouds. It was very difficult to tell, though. My eyes aren't great to begin with, plus there was a bit of lightning going on and the clouds/fog really illuminated car lights in the distance. I only got one picture I kept. Still...it was a pleasing time, I suppose.
Here is the one and only picture worth keeping. Or maybe it's not. You tell me

Lights by RxForB3, on Flickr
It looks MUCH better if you follow the link to Flickr and view it with the shadow box.

