What's new

Norway Landscapes

Wow. I especially like #2 with the clear water and rocks below, and the moody clouds. I love it. The only thing I find distracting is the watermark; it could be smaller I think.
 
Beautiful shots..........the water marks spoil things a bit. There is really no need to water mark your photos here. The resolution isn't high enough and any clutz with a free copy of Photoscape could easily clone them out. I say this because the water marks really get in the way.
 
Two really super photographs. I just fell in love with picture #2. What a strong composition. Powerful, yet all the delicate elements are there, especially the lower foreground mountains. And the stillness of the foreground water just adds that much more to your composition.

Greybeard is correct about loosing that watermark. It does detract from the over all image as my eyes wandered right to it, serves no real purpose, and unless your a working pro, is basically just a fade that's so popular today. It would take me less time to remove it, then it took you to create it.
 
Dark and forboding. It has a somber mood to it. Well done.
 
Yehaw! Incredible landscapes, add to my bucket list of places I must see.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom