Not a pic I would normally post here

Ron Evers

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
In the country 60km north of Toronto, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I participate in another forum where we all sit about the "patio" & talk about anything, even the taboo topics. The one thing we have in common is gardening but outside of that we are very diverse. I posted a "snapshot" of the trees behind our ponds bowing southward & got some complementary comments - the folks there are very kind. :wink:

So, have a look & see what you think.

11-02.jpg

It is quaint, but it doesn't seem to have a definitive subject. It is neither here(tree)or there(grasses or snow). It is nice however, to see snow. We have none where I live.

hmmm chating about gardining ..do you do any grafting ron?? the pic is nice a bit on the boring side but that is just cus everything is dead this time of year. I m also a gardner by hobby. what zone r u in...lol

hmmm chating about gardining ..do you do any grafting ron?? the pic is nice a bit on the boring side but that is just cus everything is dead this time of year. I m also a gardner by hobby. what zone r u in...lol

Zone 4B/5A

I have grafted & saved heirloom apples onto my trees & have varieties of apples & a pear on one. I used to have fruit bearing pears on several apple trees but for some reason the pear grafts died off after several years of bearing fruit.

Zone 4B/5A

I have grafted & saved heirloom apples onto my trees & have varieties of apples & a pear on one. I used to have fruit bearing pears on several apple trees but for some reason the pear grafts died off after several years of bearing fruit.

I just planted my first two (home depot ) root stocks last year one already has several grafted branches the other is a granny smith but I have several scions to graft on in the freezer from friends...but im really into the tomatoes of course and hotttttt peppers ..

Most reactions

Back