What's new

Not a political statement.

The_Traveler

Completely Counter-dependent
Joined
Dec 11, 2006
Messages
18,743
Reaction score
8,049
Location
Mid-Atlantic US
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I talked to the people in this booth for quite a few minutes and they were as sweet and pleasant and apolitical as you could imagine.
This same paperweight was in several other places in the booth so I don't think this was a political statement as much as a funny coincidence.

p679176655-5.jpg


People as nice as this make me wish I did believe just so I could be in their company.
As it turns out I am a Jewish Buddhist atheist.

p917373994-5.jpg


He offered me a cupcake but striving to stay beautiful I declined with regret.

p643507707-5.jpg
 
If the paperweight is meant as a joke on the difficulty of navigating around DC, it's worth a guffaw or three. ;) Nothing political/religious taken.

Those are VERY small cupcakes, Lew - I'd have taken one with blue icing! :cheer:
 
Did you ask about having your bike blessed?
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #4
If the paperweight is meant as a joke on the difficulty of navigating around DC, it's worth a guffaw or three. ;) Nothing political/religious taken.

Those are VERY small cupcakes, Lew - I'd have taken one with blue icing! :cheer:

I have very catholic tastes in cupcakes and would hesitate to pick a color so it was red, white and blue - or nothing.



Did you ask about having your bike blessed?

The guy was so damn sincere and I would have been trolling.
It just seemed disrespectful to ask.
 
I talked to the people in this booth for quite a few minutes and they were as sweet and pleasant and apolitical as you could imagine.
This same paperweight was in several other places in the booth so I don't think this was a political statement as much as a funny coincidence.



People as nice as this make me wish I did believe just so I could be in their company.
As it turns out I am a Jewish Buddhist atheist.

p917373994-5.jpg


He offered me a cupcake but striving to stay beautiful I declined with regret.

The lighting on this one looks strange. The other two look nice and the desk one is my favorite.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom