Not all Mustangs are made in Detroit

Dave Maciak

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
In rural Nevada, wild Mustangs run free--and they should. These images made at the base of the Spring Mountain range. Don't get too close
for several reasons; one kick can send your vehicle to the body shop with considerable damage. Don't approach or try to feed them or you may
get kicked. And the worst--you don't want them to lose their fear of humans. Enjoy what nature has given us.

Attachments

• DSC_0099.JPGWildhorsesdesert.JPG
    DSC_0099.JPGWildhorsesdesert.JPG
    205.4 KB · Views: 21
  • DSC_0094.JPGmustangs.JPG
    DSC_0094.JPGmustangs.JPG
    140.8 KB · Views: 21

K9Kirk

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Nice set. Nice to see some things haven't changed but there's a bit of sadness to the photos. The industrial age may've been a mistake and shots like these may become a rarity, or worse, a ghost of a memory.

OP
Dave Maciak

Dave Maciak

Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Nice set. Nice to see some things haven't changed but there's a bit of sadness to the photos. The industrial age may've been a mistake and shots like these may become a rarity, or worse, a ghost of a memory.
Thanks for the kind words.

nokk

Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
kinda confused. do you mean they were made somewhere else and assembled in detroit or were they assembled somewhere else? :wink: just kidding, of course. great photos of the wild mustangs. love the first one.

Most reactions

New Topics