Not exactly a film question.

Steel26

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Does anyone know if any of the phase one digital backs are compatible with the RB67 pro sd. I know that the mamiya zd back is compatible with a adapter and i know that the phase one backs are compatible with the mamiya 645afd III which is the body the mamiya zd was made for? Basically I am just hopeful that the 60.5mp phase one back is compatible so I can rent it and play around.

Thanks
Sam

I dont see any mention of Phase One but straight from Mamiya's website
RB67 Pro SD - The Ideal Platform for Digital Imaging
If your plans include moving towards digital imaging, you will find Mamiya to be your ideal camera platform. Mamiya has always been recognized as the leader for providing a solid front end for all brands of digital backs. In fact, manufacturers of digital backs have come to rely on what traditional Mamiya users have often taken for granted. There are many features that make the Mamiya RB67 Pro SD perfect for the task. For example, the RB has a secure locking mount system that is solid enough to hold even the heaviest of digital camera backs; Bellows-focusing for closeups without additional accessories; and, world-class Mamiya RB lenses.
For a complete list of digital back manufacturers please visit our Digital Backs section under PRODUCTS in the main menu at left.
MAMIYA: RB67 PRO SD

Most reactions

New Topics

Back