What's new

Not levitation but...

JoshuaSimPhotography

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 3, 2012
Messages
1,484
Reaction score
96
Location
Melbourne, Australia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Today there was a massive storm in melbourne, I took this and I think it would fit well with the ‘wind’ brief I was talking about. I know it is overexposed, but can anyone help me with the background? Ps: My levitation pics are gonna come soon!

E1 by JoshuaSimPhotography, on Flickr
 
Bump ? I know what you thinking. You recorded the movements of leafs effectively, but I don't think it works. Sky is white, I mean empty. If there would be sharp clouds and blue space probably it would be more satisfying. Also I think, the subject is not colorful enough for this trick.
 
Yes, I know. But can anyone help me with the sky, ican enhance the colour in a second but I need help with the clouds, I don't want clouds but I want it darker
 
This is no way the help you wanted... this is just another wild dream of mine, which the forum has been accustomed with, by now ;)

 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom